Childcare Solicitor, 3+ years’ PQE, West Yorkshire, Well-established local law firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD3336
JOB TITLE: Childcare Solicitor
PQE: At least 3 years
LOCATION: West Yorkshire (Commutable from: Bingley, Bradford, Halifax, Keighley, Leeds, Otley)
• The successful Childcare Solicitor will have at least 3 years PQE in handling their own caseload of childcare matters and undertaking their own advocacy
• Children Panel Membership or working towards this qualification would be advantageous
• You will possess experience in the broad remit of childcare law including care orders, special guardianship orders, private children law matter and interim Orders
• Superb opportunity to be a part of an established family law and care team where you can see your career flourish
• Salary dependent on experience plus benefits package
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Childcare Solicitor vacancies throughout Yorkshire and the North East. If you are a Childcare Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).