Litigation Solicitor, NQ to 3 years PQE, Manchester, To c£40,000, Top 100 Law firm seeking defendant injury experience - To apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD3292
• Top 100 national law firm is seeking a recently qualified Solicitor to join its Casualty team.
• Based in Manchester, you will be part of a team handling defendant casualty, social services and abuse cases.
• You will work closely with the partner, who is a leader in this field, as well as managing your own caseload of fast and multi-track defendant cases.
• The successful candidate will have up to 3 years’ PQE within defendant EL and PL claims ideally with some knowledge of local authority / abuse and fraud claims.
• Package will include a competitive salary and benefits package, exceptional training and career development opportunities, and the option for flexible / home based working.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Litigation Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are a Litigation Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).