Residential Conveyancer, Cambridgeshire – 1+ - Salary £DOE plus – - Knowledgeable across all aspects of residential property transactions? An opportunity is currently available within an established practice for an experienced Conveyancer! To apply please call Cassie on 0121 454 1004 and quote Ref: 3234
• A well-rounded Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive is sought after to join this established practice in Cambridgeshire.
• If you have experience of handling your own caseload of residential property transactions then I would like to hear from you
• Suitable Residential Conveyancers will have at least 2 years’ experience in managing their own caseload of files from initial instruction through to completion confidently.
• Ideal Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executives will have sound technical expertise spanning the full remit of residential conveyancing including but not limited to sales, purchases, mortgaging, transfer of equity and shared ownership.
• Suitable Residential Property Solicitors or Legal Executives will have excellent business development skills along with a genuine passion to develop a successful career within this area of law.
• Salary will be dependent on experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Residential Property Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).