Commercial Solicitor, Cumbria / Lancaster, 3+ PQE – Permanent / Immediate start - For more information call Lauren on 0113 320 0575 and quote job ref number 3205.
• This role has become available due to the increased workload within the firms Commercial team and will involve building upon an existing commercial caseload.
• Experience in commercial property, leases, and buying and selling business’s is essential.
• Due to the minimal level of supervision, the firm are looking for senior solicitors with a minimum of 4 PQE.
• This role is based within the Cumbria office, however they would consider applications from candidates based in Lancashire, to work within their Lancaster office.
• You will be hard working, commercially minded and be flexible in your working approach.
• You ideally will have a client following, however this is not essential.
• On offer is a very competitive salary including extensive benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Lauren Harris at eNL on or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).