Childcare Solicitor, Leicestershire – Seeking an ambitious Childcare Solicitor to join an experienced and highly regarded team in Leicester. To apply please call Claire or Theresa on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 215283202
• Taking over existing caseload from current Childcare Solicitor
• You will be supported by an experienced Legal Secretary and Paralegal
• Joining a team of highly regarded individuals within the local market
• Expected to hold children panel accreditation or looking to achieve this in the near future
• Confident undertaking own advocacy work
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Committed to developing new business
• Will be required occasionally to travel to various family courts and company offices
• Competitive salary and remuneration package including flexible working
Theresa is committed to retaining clients and candidates for the long term, helping them achieve success and secure their dream role. A consistent achiever, Theresa is passionate about offering the best possible service for both private practice clients and legal support staff. Building a network of contacts, Theresa will endeavour to assist candidates wherever, and whenever possible
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa or Claire at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNLwill never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Childcare Solicitor vacancies throughout Midlands and the South West. If you are a Childcare Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).