Head of Property, 5+ PQE, West Yorkshire, Up to £50,000 DOE – This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Residential Conveyancer to join and manage a growing team. To apply or register your interest, call Lauren on 0113 320 0575 and quote job ref: 3168
• This opportunity is ideal for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor who has experience of running a team and has a proven track record of dealing with a large number of conveyancing files.
• The successful Head of Property will supervise and support staff, ensure that the firm and its staff remain compliant with the CQS, be involved in growing the department whilst reporting to the Partners and attending regular Partners meetings.
• You will be responsible for your own busy caseload as well as the day to day management of the overall team.
• Applications are sought from Senior Solicitors who have a minimum of 5 years’ PQE in Residential Conveyancing and ideally 2 years’ experience in managing a team.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential along with the ability to demonstrate confidence and self-motivation.
• This law firm have offices based across West Yorkshire and offer a full range of legal services to both private individuals and Trade Unions.
• Their team of legal professionals offer a high standard of client care and pride themselves on their down to earth approach.
• This company offer competitive salaries, dependant on experience, that are commensurate with market rate. Benefits include life insurance, pension plan with company contributions, 23 days holiday per year and flexible working.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Lauren Harris at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Property vacancies throughout Yorkshire. If you are a Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).