Employment Solicitor, 2+ PQE, Cambridgeshire, Salary £(DOE) plus extensive benefits. To apply or to register your interest please call Cassie Bell on 0121 454 1004 and quote job ref: 2855
• A new opportunity has arisen to for an experienced Employment Solicitor to join this leading law firm
• The role will be working on behalf of commercial and / or higher education clients on all types of contentious and non-contentious employment matters
• You will have at least 2 years’ experience in covering the full remit of employment law including drafting contracts and policies, providing employment support and undertaking due diligence as well as undertaking Employment Tribunal matters.
• You will have a good working knowledge and ideally gained exposure to all types of employment related matters including both contentious and non-contentious employment claims
• Innovative and growing practice who is looking to enhance their employment offerings within the local market
• Competitive salary on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Employment Solicitor vacancies throughout East Anglia. If you are a Employment Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).