Construction Solicitor, 4+ years PQE, Leeds, To c£65,000, Market leading law firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD2791
• Award winning National Top 100 Firm handling high profile infrastructure projects.
• Seeking a Construction Solicitor with around 4 years’ PQE to handle a range of non-contentious construction and project work on behalf of clients with in the housing sector
• Clients are within the public and private sector, public institutions, property owners, developers, funders, contractors, specialist sub-contractors, suppliers and construction/design consultants.
• The successful candidate will have experience of JCT and NEC contracts as well as procurement and contracting strategies, funding and financing agreements, contract tendering and frameworks and security documentation including advance payment bonds
• You must also be a team player and able to build strong client relationships.
• The Partners are impressed by ambition and it is important that the appointed Construction Solicitor has a hard working approach, resilient nature and an abundance of motivation to be successful.
• Salary up to c£65,000 (DOE) plus extensive benefits that include flexible working options, promoting a healthy work/life balance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Construction Solicitor vacancies throughout Yorkshire and the North East. If you are a Construction Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).