Regulatory Solicitor, 2+ PQE, Leeds, to c£60,000, Market leading law firm seeks Regulatory Solicitor to deal with fitness to practice work - To apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD2693
• This leading professional regulatory team is ranked in the top-tier by the legal directories and is one of the largest in the country, acting for a significant amount of regulatory bodies.
• The team in Leeds is undergoing specific expansion due to new contracts and instructions and is looking for experienced Regulatory Solicitors to join them
• You will be managing an investigatory caseload of fitness to practice files, covering matters such as fraud, clinical failings and inappropriate behaviour.
• You will be involved in cases from the outset and will ideally be able to demonstrate some experience working in a healthcare regulatory / professional discipline arena
• You should be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding and a passion for this growing area of law
• Competitive salary and enhanced benefits package including flexible and work from home options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Regulatory Solicitor vacancies throughout Yorkshire and the North East. If you are a Regulatory Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).