Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer, 2+ years, Norwich – An established practice in Norwich are seeking a well-rounded Residential Conveyancer as a significant addition to their growing team. To apply please call Cassie on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 2577
• Must be either a Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer
• Ideally 2+ years’ experience within a similar role
• Well versed in all aspects of residential conveyancing matters and possess the capability to handle transactions from start to finish.
• Robust knowledge of Conveyancing transactions including sales, purchases, re-mortgages and transfer equity.
• Confidence working autonomously
• Excellent time management and self-motivation
• Comfortable working within a team
• Competitive salary and remuneration package
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property Solicitor vacancies throughout East Anglia. If you are a Residential Property Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).