Commercial / Procurement Solicitor, 4+ years’ PQE, Liverpool, to c£65,000 + agile working, National law firm- To apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD2563
• An experienced Commercial Solicitor with a specialism in procurement law is required by this Top 50 Law firm
• You will be advising clients across various areas within the public sector in connection with public procurements, as well as more general commercial contract matters
• Successful candidates will be qualified Solicitors with at least 4 years PQE within commercial work – it is essential that you have a proven track record within public procurement legislation
• Personal qualities will include exceptional client service, team working, strong communication and drafting skills, as well a proactive approach to business development initiatives.
• You will be joining an expanding team within a supportive and collaborative law firm that encourages individuals to explore and develop their career through building technical and personal skills.
• Competitive salary and benefits package including agile working, enhanced annual leave and private healthcare
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Procurement Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are a Commercial Procurement Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).