Commercial / Data Protection Solicitor, 4+ years PQE, Manchester, To c£65,000 + enhanced benefits, National Law Firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD2561
• Market leading commercial law firm with strong northern focus
• Joining expanding commercial team, advising on full range of contract issues
• Work will include supply chain, distribution, franchise and agency contracts as well as data protection and information governance
• You will work closely with other teams across the business on major projects and corporate support
• Client base will be made up of major plcs and public sector organisations
• You will have at least 4 years’ PQE gained in another leading law firm or commercial organisation
• It is essential that you have demonstratable experience and interest in information governance, as well as a clear focus on delivering the best quality of service to all clients
• The firm has created a supportive and collaborative working culture which encourages all employees to progress personally and professionally
• Competitive salary and package including home and flexible working options, enhanced annual leave, private health cover
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Commercial Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are a Commercial Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).