Civil Litigation Locum, 4+ PQE Warwickshire - Exciting flexible opportunity for a Litigation/Property Litigation Locum to support a reputable firm in Warwickshire. To apply or register your interest, call Lauren Harris on 0113 320 0575 and quote job ref: 2522
• I am working with a small firm in Warwickshire that are requiring a Civil Litigation Solicitor on an ad-hoc basis. The role will be to support with the principle Solicitor.
• You MUST have a minimum of 4 years’ experience of dealing with a varied litigation caseload. To include; property disputes, landlord and tenant, small claims disputes and general civil disputes.
• This role is ad-hoc and will be a mixture of office based work and remote working. You should be able to travel to Kenilworth in Warwickshire should the firm require it.
• This role is ideal for Consultant Solicitors that have capacity to pick up additional work, and help support this firm through busy periods, sickness leave and holiday cover. There are no set hours for this role, you will be required as and when the firm requires your assistance.
• You will be covering virtual hearings and drafting documents as required.
• The firms core hours are 9am-5pm but working days and hours are flexible, with the ability to work remotely.
• The firm are offering a competitive hourly rate and are interested in speaking to Senior Solicitors who are looking for a step back but also wanting to keep active within civil law.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Lauren Harris at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Civil Litigation vacancies throughout the Midlands If you are a Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).