Residential Conveyancer, 2+ PQE experience, Dorset – An well-known firm in Dorset is looking to recruit talented and ambitious Residential Conveyancer. For more information, please call Claire on 0121 454 1004 and quote
• An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancer looking for a new challenge
• Applications are sought from qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives and Licenced Conveyancers
• You will have a minimum of 2 years’ PQE
• You will be responsible for a varied caseload to include, sale and purchase files, help to buy, shared ownership and re-mortgaging.
• Our client is an established firm in Dorset, who offer a full range of legal service for both commercial and private clients.
• They have a strong reputation in the local market and can offer their employees the chance to work on interesting caseload as well as take advantage of a good work life balance and agile working opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Claire Bate at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Theresa will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities, package etc. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Conveyance Solicitor vacancies throughout Midlands and the South West. If you are a Residential Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).