Exciting flexible opportunity for a Family Locum. Are you a fee share consultant and have the capacity to pick up additional work? Wanting to work on an ad-hoc basis? Experienced Family Solicitor with 3 PQE+? This may be the role for you! Please call Grace on 0121 454 1004
• I am working with a small firm in Warwickshire that are requiring a Family Solicitor on an ad-hoc basis. The role will be to support with the principle Family Solicitor.
• You MUST have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of dealing private family matters such as divorce proceedings, private child work and financial remedies.
• This role is ad-hoc and will be a mixture of office based work and remote working. You should be able to travel to Kenilworth in Warwickshire should the firm require it.
• This role is ideal for Consultant Solicitors that have capacity to pick up additional work, and help support this firm through busy periods, sickness leave and holiday cover. There are no set hours for this role, you will be required as and when the firm requires your assistance.
• You will be covering virtual hearings, drafting documents and attending court when required.
• The firm are offering a competitive hourly rate and are interested in speaking to Senior Solicitors who are looking for a step back but also wanting to keep active within family law
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Grace at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of vacancies throughout the Midlands. If you are a Family Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).