Post Completions Team Leader, Warwickshire –Well established practice are seeking an ambitious post completions team leader to head up their busy team. To apply please call Claire on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 215282361
• Advising established client base for over 250 years
• Full service practice
• Impressive benefits and remuneration package
• Providing full support to conveyancing Solicitors
• Attending to clients’ needs via phone or face to face
• Administering filing systems inclusive of opening, closing, storage and retrieval
• Preparing mail, scanning and photocopying
• Ensuring all post completion checks are finalised
• Proven record of working effectively within a similar environment
• Excellent knowledge and experience of Residential Conveyancing
• Confident using a case management system
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• High accuracy and attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Claire Bate at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Post Completions assistant looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).