Claire Bate, a member of eNL’s specialist Midlands Private Practice team, is currently recruiting for a Employment Solicitor to join a highly rated firm in Birmingham. Call Claire on 0121 454 1004 Job Ref: 282190
JOB TITLE: Employment Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: 3+ PQE
• The highly rated employment team of this national law firm is looking to appoint an experienced Employment Solicitor into their team in Birmingham.
• The appointed Employment Solicitor will be dealing with all types of employment work on behalf of Higher Education Clients.
• The role will be a mixed caseload of contentious and non-contentious employment matters on behalf of mainly higher education clients.
• Due to continued growth, the appointed Employment Solicitor will have at least 3 years PQE in handling a varied caseload of employment related matters gained within a firm recognised for their employment offerings.
• In addition, you will ideally have some advocacy experience and have some previous experience in advising higher education clients.
• National law firm with a strong reputation for providing an outstanding service to clients across a range of sectors.
• Innovative and growing practice who is looking to enhance their employment offerings within the local market
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Claire Bate at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Employment Solicitor vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are an Employment Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).