Locum Civil Litigation Solicitor/ 3+PQE/London/Inside IR35/Local Government employer seeking A highly established firm with a fantastic holding on the market – To apply please call Zoe Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 1855
• A driven, motivated and highly experienced Solicitor who is able to support thriving department with an increased workload
• Managing a variety of civil litigation matters to include civil litigation, including housing, homelessness and licensing matters
• Full time assignment with an immediate start, this role is on an on-going basis
• Highly personable and a real self-starter who is able to work with minimal supervision,
• An experienced Locum who is driven, motivated with complete competency within Civil Litigation
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Zoe Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of local government legal vacancies throughout the UK. If you are a Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).