Respondent Employment Solicitor, 1+ PQE, Contract, Leicestershire – This large in-house organisation are seeking a junior employment solicitor for a 9-10 month contract. There is the potential for this role to become permanent for the right candidate. Interested? Please call Grace at eNL Legal on 0121 454 1004.
• This large in-house organisation are based in Leicestershire. They are currently seeking a junior Employment Solicitor on a contract basis of around 9-10 months. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior solicitor to have exposure to some really interesting cases, and in-house experience.
• You MUST have experience of working on respondent tribunal cases, and be confident to handle a caseload of matters with minimal supervision, in-house experience isn't essential but desirable.
• This role is full time, and will be a mixture of working from home and from the office, with office travel around once a week.
• Leicestershire based, close to the M1 and M69 so an easy commute from West/East Midlands and further afield.
• The firm are looking to start with them immediately, but they will consider candidates with a one month notice period
• Salary up to £45,000 (pro rata) depending on experience. There is no movement on this salary.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Grace at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of vacancies throughout the Midlands. If you are an Employment Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).