Senior Trusts Manager, Norwich – Leading law firm requires a Senior Trusts Manager to join their thriving private client team in Norwich - To apply or to register your interest, please call Cassie Bell on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 1521
JOB TITLE: Senior Trusts Manager
• An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Trusts Manager to join this leading law firm in Norwich
• The role will involve will drafting, complex tax planning, trusts and estate administration, lasting powers of attorney and estate planning
• In addition you will be advising on all aspects of trusts, inheritance tax calculations and the administration of complex trusts.
• Ideal Trusts Managers will have gained relevant experience within a similar role within a law firm (although applications are welcomed from Trusts Managers who have gained relevant experience within an accountancy firm)
• You will have experience of supervising others and have a strong working knowledge of preparing accounts for probates and trusts
• Suitable Trusts Manager will ideally be STEP, ATT or CIOT qualified and have a working knowledge of case management systems.
• Salary will be dependent on experience and also on offer is a comprehensive benefits package to include: pension scheme, option to buy or sell holiday, income protection, life assurance and the possibility of bonuses.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of private client vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are a Private Client Lawyer looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).