Residential Conveyancer, 1+ PQE – Wiltshire - £25,000 - £40,000 – An award winning team is looking to appoint an experienced Residential Conveyancer . To apply please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 1511
• An award winning residential property team has identified the need for an additional Residential Conveyancer
• Applications are welcomed from Licensed Conveyancers, Legal Executives and Solicitor who have the capability to deal with matters from initial instruction through to completion.
• Working within a thriving and busy team, you will be handling your own caseload of residential transactions including sales and purchases, freehold and leasehold properties, remortgages, transfer of equity and shared ownership.
• Keen to hear from Residential Conveyancers of various levels of experience who possess the ability
• Our client is open to considering applications from Residential Conveyancers of all levels, provided they have had at least a year of experience working in a fee earning capacity within a similar conveyancing department.
• Our client is keen to recruit a Residential Conveyancer who can demonstrate an excellent commitment to client service, as well as the motivation and ambition to make this role a success.
• Knowledge of the local market and connections to any local agents will, of course, be seen as an advantage.
• The role comes with a competitive salary as well as a number of benefits. In addition, our client promotes agile working and a supportive working environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNLwill never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Conveyancing Solicitor vacancies throughout The Midlands and The South West.. If you are a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).