CORPORATE SOLICITOR (2-4 PQE) BIRMINGHAM – JOB REF:1510
• This leading firm is seeking an experienced Corporate Solicitor (2-4 year's PQE) to join their corporate team, recommended in both The Legal 500 and Chambers UK
• You will be managing your own caseload as well as developing a network of clients and referrers, supporting the firm's business development and networking activities. Some supervision of more junior staff may be required
• The successful Corporate Solicitor will have at least a 2.1 degree and a minimum of 2-4 years' PQE in a Corporate team
• You will bring an enthusiastic and hardworking approach, with a good work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills
• You should be able to demonstrate that you are a committed team player and have experience of business development and networking
• You will join a leading, Legal 500, regional firm offering the opportunity to play a key role in the future of the team and a clear route for future progression
• A competitive salary of up to c£50,000 (DOE) plus extensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNLwill never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Corporate Solicitor vacancies throughout The Midlands and The South West.. If you are a Corporate Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).