Corporate Solicitor, Cheltenham – 5+ - Salary circa £50,000 - £60,000 DOE – leading commercial law firm with strong reputation for providing an excellent service - To apply please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote reference 1432
• The highly rated corporate team of this leading law firm is in need of additional Corporate Solicitor to deal with a varied caseload of corporate matters
• Covering the full remit of corporate law, the thriving team acts for family businesses, banks, financial institutions and listed companies on all types of corporate cases
• The appointed Corporate Solicitor will ideally have at least 5 years in handling their own caseload of corporate files including joint ventures, shareholder agreements, share buy-ins, private equity transactions, business start-ups and share options to name but a few matters.
• Ideal Corporate Solicitors will have a proactive and flexible approach to their work and be looking for a superb platform to really develop their expertise within corporate law.
• Dealing with transactions ranging in values, you will be within a top ranked team with reputable lawyers who highly recommended for the services they provide.
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Corporate Solicitor vacancies throughout The Midlands and South West. If you are a Corporate Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).