Legal Cashier, Nottinghamshire, competitive salary - Interested in joining thriving, Legal 500 law firm. Please call Claire now on 0121 454 1004, quoting job ref: 215281417
Excellent opportunity for a Legal Cashier to join a well-established and driven law firm, based in Nottinghamshire, working within their accounts department with a particular focus on billing.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Legal Cashier/Accounts assistant to join a thriving firm and supply support and assistance within the accounts department.
In this role as a Legal Cashier, your key duties will include:
• Reconciliation of accounts
• Liaising with internal and external clients by email, telephone
• General financial administration
• Postings on SOS
• Assisting with general administrative duties
• Ensuring all daily work is dealt with accurately and efficiently
• Administration of the online banking system
• Maintaining the Normal and Supplier ledgers
• Compilation of accounts reports and data when requested by the management team
• Month end procedures
• Adhering to the firms policies and procedures
This is a full time, permanent position working 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Claire Bate at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of vacancies throughout East Midlands. If you are a Legal Cashier looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).