Family and Care Paralegal, Gloucestershire – 12 months experience – Salary £DOE – Expanding Gloucestershire based practice - To apply please call Theresa on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 281397
• A new position has arisen for an experienced Family and Care Paralegal to join a growing and expanding practice within their family team.
• The appointed Family and Care Paralegal will be supporting the family team which advises on a variety of matters such as private, divorce, finance, and children matters.
• Ideal Family/Care Paralegal will have at least 12 months experience working within the family or childcare team of a reputable practice and have legal aid experience.
• This friendly firm are proud to deliver a bespoke service to their clients. Listening to client requirements and offering hassle-free, cost effective and tailored solutions are of paramount importance, the firm wish to appoint like-minded lawyers who share these core values.
• Salary dependent on experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Family vacancies throughout South West. If you are a Family Paralegal looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).