Family Solicitor (Locum)- 3+ PQE/ Leeds / Office based. This high street and well-regarded firm are seeking a Family Locum to join their busy team, this is to cover a period of sick leave. Please call Zoe on 0161 850 0745 and quote job ref: .
• This well regarded, high street firm are based near Leeds. They are currently seeking a Family Locum to work within their busy team, to cover a short term period of sickness.
• The candidate must have previous experience of handling a busy caseload of purely private family matters. The majority of the caseload is made up of divorce proceedings and financial remedy matters.
• The role is full time, 9am-5pm and will be office based, unfortunately there is no remote working within this role.
• The role is ongoing and due to the nature of the role, the candidate must be able to start immediately.
• Generous hourly rate and weekly pay.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Zoe Jones at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Family Solicitor vacancies throughout the UK. If you are a Family Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).