Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director, 6+ PQE, Norwich – An opportunity has arisen to join a top tier, Legal 500 practice as an Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director. To register your interest, please call Claire on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 281298
JOB TITLE: Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director
SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000
• Legal 500 recognised practice
• Tier 2 Employment team
• Committed to the development and progression of their employees
• Clients range from individuals and families to global businesses and government departments
• Handling a caseload of both contentious and non-contentious employment matters
• Advising individuals, businesses and not-for-profit organisations
• Working alongside a highly experienced partner led team
• Ideally 6 years' experience in a similar role
• Understanding of contracts, policies, discrimination, TUPE and Employment Tribunal claims
• Excellent client care skills
• Technically strong with an eye for detail and have the ability to communicate effectively
Legal 500 accredited, this prominent, award-winning law firm offers a range of specialist client-focused services. Its ethos is forward-thinking and commercially-focused and its lawyers take a personal approach to their clients, taking time to understand their needs and requirements.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Claire Bate at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Employment Solicitor vacancies throughout East Anglia. If you are an Employment Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).