Residential Property Solicitor, 1-6 years PQE, Cheltenham – To apply, please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 Quoting reference 1267
JOB TITLE: Residential Property Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: 1-6 years PQE
SALARY: £40,000 - £70,000
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
• Our client is a top 100 law firm with a strong offering in property law.
• This is opportunity to join a well-known name and take advantage of a unique offering of city style work in a scenic location outside of London.
• The successful Residential Property Solicitor will handle a busy caseload covering primarily landed estates on behalf of an impressive catalogue of high net worth clients.
• This is an excellent opportunity to really carve a niche in this area and our client is open to looking at candidates from residential property backgrounds provided they can demonstrate some experience of rural matters.
• Our client looks to recruit ambitious Solicitors with strong commercial acumen and solid academic records.
• By joining this firm, the successful Residential Property Solicitor will join a collegiate firm who offer an array of development opportunities, whilst ensuring their employees maintain a good work life balance.
• The role comes with competitive salary as well as a number of exciting benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Conveyacning vacancies throughout The Midlands and South West. If you are a Residential Conveyancer looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).