Real Estate Solicitor, 3+ PQE, Leeds, To c£60,000 (DOE) + extensive benefits, Market leading law firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD1260
• The firm's national real estate department carries out a full range of commercial property work for its clients across the private, public and voluntary sectors.
• They are now seeking a Solicitor (3 years+ PQE) to join their busy real estate team in Leeds
• The successful Solicitor will undertake a wide range of high quality commercial real estate work, managing their own caseload of real estate matters, as well as working closely with the Partners of the real estate team on business development opportunities
• Candidates will be expected to have relevant commercial real estate experience
• Experience of commercial property within the healthcare sector would be a welcome advantage, but is not essential
• The successful Commercial Real Estate Solicitor should be experienced in negotiating commercial leases, agreements for lease and dealing with commercial sale and purchase transactions
• You will join a leading practice that genuinely looks after its staff. They offer flexible and agile working environment with opportunities for long-term career progression
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Real Estate Solicitor vacancies throughout the Yorkshire and the North East / Lincolnshire. If you are a Real Estate Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).