Private Client Lawyer, 2+ years' experience, Manchester, To c£40,000, Award winning law firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD1206
• Leading law firm, highly regarded nationally for its expertise
• Specialist Private Client team handling complex matters from a broad range of clients
• You will be managing a caseload of estate and trust administration, wills and powers of attorney
• The successful candidate will have at least 2 years' experience handling your own caseload of work within this specialist field
• You must be able to work with minimal supervision and be confident in your communications with clients
• Expanding team providing exceptional training and development opportunities for ambitious lawyers
• Covid-safe office environment with regular home-working
• Competitive salary and package
• Benefits include bonus, enhanced annual leave, private health care and gym membership.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Melanie Daly on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Private Client Lawyer vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are a Private Client Lawyer looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Private Client Lawyers that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).