Residential Conveyancer, 1+ PQE – Wiltshire - £35,000 - £40,000 – An award winning team is looking to appoint an experienced Residential Conveyancer . To apply please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 1097
• An award winning residential property team has identified the need for an additional Residential Conveyancer
• Applications are welcomed from Licensed Conveyancers, Legal Executives and Solicitor who have the capability to deal with matters from initial instruction through to completion.
• Working within a thriving and busy team, you will be handling your own caseload of residential transactions including sales and purchases, freehold and leasehold properties, remortgages, transfer of equity and shared ownership.
• Keen to hear from Residential Conveyancers of various levels of experience who possess the ability
• Our client is open to considering applications from Residential Conveyancers of all levels, provided they have had at least a year of experience working in a fee earning capacity within a similar conveyancing department.
• Our client is keen to recruit a Residential Conveyancer who can demonstrate an excellent commitment to client service, as well as the motivation and ambition to make this role a success.
• Knowledge of the local market and connections to any local agents will, of course, be seen as an advantage.
• The role comes with a competitive salary as well as a number of benefits. In addition, our client promotes agile working and a supportive working environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now with your CV or simply call for a confidential discussion.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Residential Conveyancer vacancies throughout the Midlands and South West. If you are a Residential Conveyancer looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Residential Conveyancers who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).