Insurance Litigation Solicitor, 5+ years' PQE, Leeds, To c£70,000 (DOE), Market leading law firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD1091
• Top 50 market leading law firm.
• Seeking an experienced Solicitor to join its award winning Insurance Litigation team
• Successful candidate will have at least 5 years' PQE gained within another top 100 law firm
• You will have a proven track record managing a caseload of non-injury Insurance Litigation matters
• You will have experience advising a broad range of organisations including contractors, architects, surveyors, insurers and financial advisers
• Work will include professional negligence claims, construction and other insurance related disputes.
• Key role within the team, leading on claims as well as assisting partners on major claims, often as part of a cross- office team.
• Full commitment from the firm to flexible and home working – currently the plans are for the complete recruitment process to be completed remotely
• Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with your experience to include healthcare insurance, gym membership, travel loans and cycle to work schemes.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Melanie Daly on 0113 320 0575 or email email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Insurance Litigation Solicitor vacancies throughout the Yorkshire and the North East. If you are an Insurance Litigation Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Insurance Litigation Solicitor that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).