Construction Solicitor, 3+ years PQE, West Midlands, Award winning National Law Firm, To c£65,000 + extensive benefits and flexible working - To apply please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: PT0952
• International law firm – based in Midlands office
• High quality, complex construction – non-contentious work
• High profile infrastructure projects for clients within the public and health sectors
• Successful candidate will have at least 3 years PQE in Construction law
• Experience of JCT and NEC contracts essential
• Busy pipeline of work to pick up – client contact from day 1
• Join an expanding team with lots of opportunities to develop your career and personally
• Top 50 law firm, highly respected within the industry
• Competitive salary and package that includes flexible working options, promoting a healthy work/life balance
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now with your CV or simply call for a confidential discussion.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Construction Solicitor vacancies throughout the Midlands and South West. If you are a Constrcution Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Construction Solicitors who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).