EMPLOYMENT SOLICITOR, 2+ PQE, DERBYSHIRE, SALARY £35,000 to £45,000 (DOE) PLUS EXTENSIVE BENEFITS – JOB REF:0924
A new opportunity has arisen to join this firm's highly successful Employment team, who are recommended by The Legal 500 for the advice that they provide to an impressive list of regional and national businesses on contentious and non-contentious employment matters. The appointment will be ideal for someone looking to develop their career with a varied and interesting workload, flexibility and freedom in a supportive and friendly environment. The firm are particularly interested in Employment Solicitors who have experience within the education sector.
The successful applicant will be required to:
• Manage a varied caseload that may include
• Providing employment law advice to education and commercial clients
• Drafting advice reports other documentation such as settlement agreements
• Assisting clients with HR processes and procedures
• Handling cases through tribunal proceedings
• Providing support on employment issues arising in transactions
• Be involved in marketing and business development at a departmental and firm-wide level
• Assist with the development and supervision of more junior team members
• Develop relationships with the department's key clients
• Have experience of dealing with contentious and non-contentious employment law matters
• Possess good knowledge and understanding of tribunal procedures and protocols
• Have a high level of knowledge and understanding of employment law
• Ideally have an excellent academic background
• Possess exceptional client care skills
• Be able to demonstrate proactive management of matters with a minimum of supervision
• Possess networking and client development skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Claire at eNL on 020 7183 8586 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your most up to date CV. This role is active at the time of posting however, in the current climate, our clients' requirements are changing daily and therefore we respectfully ask for your patience whilst we continue to keep up to date with live roles. In all cases we remain on hand to offer our expert knowledge and guidance with your search for a new role. If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://www.enllegal.co.uk/
eNL has a wealth of experience in recruiting for Residential Conveyancer vacancies throughout London and the South East. If you are a Residential Conveyancer looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion.
As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. In addition, if you know any Residential Conveyancers that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).