Private Client Solicitor, 2-6 PQE, Worcestershire, Salary £30,000 to £50,000 (DOE) plus extensive benefits and flexible working. You will be STEP qualified or willing to train. To apply or to register your interest, please call Zoe on 0121 454, 1004 and quote Job Ref:0917
• The firms aim is to attract and retain the most talented people and part of this is providing a great place to work
• They have property, family and commercial property teams alongside a busy private client and trust teams
• Applicants must have experience in drafting Trusts and be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the same - experience of or an interest in tax planning is desirable
• Must have the ability to manage a busy caseload and to provide leadership to others within the department are essential requirements
• Salary will be based on experience with generous terms available for the right solicitor
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Zoe at eNL on 0121 454 1004 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your most up to date CV. If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Private Client Solicitor vacancies throughout the UK. If you are a Private Client Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.