Personal Injury Solicitor / NQ- 4 years PQE / Shropshire / Competitive Salary and Benefits package / Top 100 Law firm – To apply please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 0867
• This highly rated law firm are looking for an additional Personal Injury Solicitor to undertake a caseload of predominately asbestos related claims.
• The team are highly recommended and are renowned for their personal injury offerings and you will be undertaking a high quality caseload of asbestos related files
• You will be looking for a role which allows you the chance to develop a successful career within this area of law.
• Ideally the successful Personal Injury Solicitor will have experience of running their own caseload of files and will have a willingness to keep up to date with legal developments in these areas and the ability to work to deadlines and income targets.
• Newly Qualified Personal Injury Solicitor will have completed at least one seat within industrial disease
• You will ideally have experience of dealing with industrial disease related claims. A strong focus on client care, good interpersonal skills and demonstrable negotiation skills are essential in this role.
• A fantastic opportunity to stretch your existing skills within a friendly and dynamic practice that is committed to developing your long term career objectives.
• An outstanding opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms as an Industrial Disease Solicitor.
• A motivating environment where continuous development of skills and performance are encouraged by this Legal 500 and Chambers recommended legal practice.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 or 07779 613717 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com attaching your most up to date CV.
This role is active at the time of posting however, in the current climate, our clients' requirements are changing daily and therefore we respectfully ask for your patience whilst we continue to keep up to date with live roles. In all cases we remain on hand to offer our expert knowledge and guidance with your search for a new role.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://www.enllegal.co.uk/
eNL has a wealth of experience in recruiting for Personal Injury Lawyer vacancies throughout The West Midlands. If you are a Personal Injury Lawyer looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion.
As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Regulatory Lawyers that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).