Private Client Solicitor, NQ – 3 years PQE, Norfolk – An ambitious Private Client Solicitor is sought after to join a growing team. To apply please call Claire on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 280852
• Ideally NQ – 3 years PQE
• Handling a varied caseload of Private Client matters
• Advising on estates and inheritance tax
• Drafting and registering lasting Powers of Attorney, declaration of trusts & wills
• Handling Court of Protection applications
• Actively involved in business development initiatives
• Excellent client service and communication skills
• Structured career progression opportunities
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Claire Bate at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org now with your CV or simply call for a confidential discussion.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Private Client Solicitor vacancies throughout East Anglia. If you are a Private Client Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Private Client Solicitors who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).