Wills & Probate Solicitor, 1+ PQE, Dorset - The role comes with a very generous salary and a plethora of benefits, as well as ample opportunities for the chosen Solicitor to increase their standing and reputation within the legal fraternity. To apply or to register your interest, please call Grace on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref:0842
• Wills & Probate Solicitor is required to join this well respected Wills and Tax Team
• Adept at all things private client related, you will be able to manage a broad caseload effectively and champion excellence
• An energetic, tenacious and committed team player, you will be able to engage easily with people
• Hard work, intense deadlines and exacting clients are expected at any serious law firm
• The firm welcome applications from legal professionals with the following skills: can communicate effectively at all levels, able to convey information accurately and articulately, both verbally and in writing, ability to work independently and manage a caseload, anticipates client's future needs, sees opportunities for other teams and
makes suitable introductions, the ability to meet new clients and win new business
• The firm would be happy to accept applications from those who are looking for part time hours.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Grace at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of vacancies throughout the Midlands and the South West. If you are a Private Client Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).