Commercial Property Lawyer, 3+ years' experience, Middlesex, To c£50,000 (DOE), Award Winning Legal 500 firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: MD0509
JOB TITLE: Commercial Property Lawyer
PQE REQUIRED: At least 3 years' experience
• Award Winning Legal 500 firm with well established client base across Middlesex and North West London
• Providing high quality and market leading advice to commercial and private clients
• Seeking Commercial Property specialist to handle a varied caseload of predominantly commercial property transactions.
• Opportunity to build up a caseload of business law / contracts matters and develop a commercial team
• Suitable candidates will have at least 3 years' experience and be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer.
• Expanding law firm, can offer the ambitious Commercial Property Lawyer great career options
• Competitive salary + bonus and healthy work/life balance
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Melanie Daly on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
This role is active at the time of posting however, in the current climate, our clients' requirements are changing daily and therefore we respectfully ask for your patience whilst we continue to keep up to date with live roles. In all cases we remain on hand to offer our expert knowledge and guidance with your search for a new role.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://www.enllegal.co.uk/
eNL has a wealth of experience in recruiting for Commercial Property Lawyer vacancies throughout the South of England. If you are a Commercial Property Lawyer looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion.
In addition, if you know any Commercial Property Lawyers that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).