Residential Conveyancer, 3+ years' experience, Hampshire, Salary £40,000 to £55,000 (DOE) plus extensive benefits, including corporate discounts on a wide variety of products and services. This Top 100 legal practice remains the largest firm of conveyancing solicitors accredited under the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme. The conveyancing service provided by their Private Client Practice maintain very high standards and is consistently commended in national consumer service awards. To apply or to register your interest, please call Gemma on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref:0194
• An experienced Residential Conveyancer is required, to deliver highly professional conveyancing services and manage a team of between 1-3 Paralegals, ensuring they can manage a volume caseload with minimal supervision
• You will have account responsibility for managing referrals from key suppliers and be required to attend their regional meetings from time to time
• You will also monitor referrals from key suppliers and analyse reasons for any reduction in supply of work by regular discussions with providers
• The ideal Residential Conveyancer will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and excellent organisational skills
• It is essential that you are able to motivate your team to deliver the highest level of service to clients and colleagues, ensuring you are working towards and meeting targets and forecasts
• You will manage and initiate new ideas to improve performance and encourage buy in and support
Benefits will include: pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 5.5%, life assurance cover up to 8 times your salary, 25 days annul leave per annum with the option to buy up to 8 additional days, a free day off to celebrate your birthday, private health care, dental health care, interest free season ticket loans, staff introduction bonus scheme, corporate discounts on a wide variety of products and services, discounted conveyancing and legal advice and payment of professional subscriptions.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your most up to date CV.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Residential Conveyancer vacancies throughout London and the South East. If you are a of Residential Conveyancer looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion.
As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any of Private Client Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).