In-house Estate Conveyancer, Suffolk (commutable from Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk) Salary on application and will be dependent on experience, plus extensive benefits. To apply or to register your interest, please call Pasquale on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 8888.
• One of the UK's largest residential developers are seeking an experienced Conveyancer to join their busy plot conveyancing team
• You will be assisting the Legal Manager, be responsible for the day to day running and timely achievements of plot sales transactions and consequential part exchange transactions
• As the appointed In-House Residential Conveyancer you will be liaising with the allocated Business Unit(s), keeping them up-dated with progression on Plot, part exchange and sale on transactions and progressing
transaction as well as providing a comprehensive reporting and monitoring system for the progress and completion of plot and part exchange transactions
• You will have previous experience in a plot sales environment OR an understanding of the residential property environment and knowledge of the conveyancing processes
• Experience in handling high volume work and the ability to remain calm and collected, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team and must be able to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of in-house vacancies throughout the London and South East region. If you are a Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Solicitor's that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).