Family Solicitor, 4 – 8 years' PQE, Greater Manchester, Salary up to circa £50,000 (DOE), plus extensive benefits. Top 100 firm. The firm are seeking a Solicitor (Associate or Senior Associate level) to join this busy Family team, to undertake all aspects of Family work, including finance and complex children work. The firm value strong all-round team players, who can develop good working relationships with clients and colleagues. Confidence is key in order to be successful in this role. To apply or to register your interest, please call Lauren on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref:0123
• You will be required to undertake a full range of Family work, to include divorce, finance matters, complex children work, domestic violence and cohabitation issues
• Ideally 4 to 8 years' PQE with prior experience of handling, most importantly, children and finance matters
• As the successful applicant, you will have proven technical experience and good client and team communication skills
• Above all, you will be able to deliver succinct, quality and tailored advice to key clients
• You will also be able to demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and as a team player and will have high levels of motivation
• Ensure all new instructions are appropriately scoped and priced to achieve target gross margin
• Private health insurance for yourself (if wanted) with an option to add family members
• Death in Service to the value of 3 times your salary
• Group Income Protection
• Pension Scheme (automatic enrolment for employees aged 22 and over)
• Staff Loyalty Card providing discounts at various businesses
• An hour's early finish on your birthday
• Two days' allowance each year to undertake charitable work
• Netball/Football teams
• Loan for the annual cost of car parking or other travel if required
• Annual travel insurance for you and your family aged up to 18, or up to 23 if still in full time education
• Cycle Scheme
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Lauren Harris at eNL on 0113 320 0575 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your most up to date CV.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Family vacancies throughout the North East, North West and Yorkshire. If you are a Family Lawyer looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Family Lawyers who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).