Legal Secretary Residential Conveyancing, Warwickshire, Salary £20,000 to £21,000 (DOE) plus extensive benefits. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has experience working within Residential Conveyancing. To apply or to register your interest, please call Theresa on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref:9940
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
The appointed Legal Secretary will have excellent word processing skills, to include audio typing . Must have the ability to use telephone switchboard and display a good level of numeracy and literacy. You will have good organisational skills, the ability to communicate clearly both written and oral. Patience, tolerance and common sense will help, a good sense of humour and to be able to cope well under pressure.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Audio typing of correspondence, documents and forms
• Checking the Central Diary and informing other Fee Earners where appropriate
• Seeing Clients and taking instructions
• Dealing with queries raised by other service suppliers, e.g. Local councils, search provider and the Land Registry
• Photocopying plans, documents and forms, correspondence
• Drafting documents using Magna Precedents and others as required and engrossing them
• To have a working knowledge of the Solicitors Practice Rules and the Solicitors Accounts Rules and to ensure compliance at all times
• Undertaking any other duties that may, from time to time, be required by the Partnership
You may be required to meet clients in person and speak to them on the telephone, ensuring you provide support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care. This is an ideal opportunity for someone keen to develop as you will be actively supported and encouraged in building on your skills and knowledge.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Legal Secretary, Legal Assistant, Legal Cashier and Legal PA vacancies throughout the UK. If you are an experienced Legal Secretary, Legal Assistant, Legal Cashier or a Legal PA looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Legal Secretaries, Legal Assistants, Legal Cashiers or Legal PA's that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £100 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).