Private Client Solicitor, 4+ PQE, London, Salary £60,000 to £65,000 (DOE) plus extensive benefits. This is an exciting opportunity to join the department with a significant degree of autonomy, but also with appropriate support available from the wider office. STEP qualification is preferred. In addition to the competitive salary on offer, the great working environment and high quality work, the firm believe that all staff should be rewarded for their commitment to the continued success of the firm through a comprehensive and flexible range of benefits. To apply or to register your interest, please call Gemma on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref:9921
PRIVATE CLIENT SOLICITOR:
• Due to continued growth, the firm have an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join the ranks if this exceptional private Client team in London
• The successful solicitor can look forward to running a varied caseload including trust management and/or trust administration along with estate planning to cover advice on capital gains tax, income tax, inheritance tax and also deal with the creation of lifetime trusts as well as preparing wills and Lasting Power of Attorney
• You will demonstrate excellent communication skills together with a strong client service ethic and will be keen to take a pro-active approach to business development and developing your reputation within the market place
• Experienced in and confident applying all basic legal principles within private practice, you will have the ability to complete files (from start to finish)
• Keep up to date with developments within the law and share knowledge with others
• You will be an energetic, tenacious and committed team player, able to engage easily with people
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your most up to date CV.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site
eNL is handling a number of Private Client Solicitor vacancies throughout London and the South East. If you are a Private Client Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion.
As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Private Client Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).