Residential Solicitor, 4+ years of experiences, Nottinghamshire, Salary £30,000 to £50,000 (DOE) plus extensive benefits, including 38 days' holiday inclusive of bank and other public holidays. Top 200 Legal practice. Great opportunity for an experienced Solicitor to join This well-respected Conveyancing Department, working from this busy, modern central Nottingham office. To apply or to register your interest, please call Claire on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref:9886
eNL welcome applications from individuals who:
• Have a proven track record of complex residential property work
• Have a minimum of 4 years PQE
• Have strong new build purchase experience
• Are self-motivated and able to organise their own workload
• Possess good management and supervisory skills
• Are experienced at developing and training junior staff
• Have good time management skills and a flexible approach to work
REWARDS & BENEFITS:
The firm offer a competitive salary and rewarding benefits including but not limited to: –
• 25 days' holiday per annum for our business support professionals, which increases by one day per year for each complete year of service up to a maximum of 30 days (5 complete years) in addition 8 bank and other public holidays
• 30 days' holiday for all qualified staff i.e. Solicitors; Legal Executives; Police Station Representatives etc, in addition 8 bank holidays and other public holidays
• Generous sickness absence pay
• Private Healthcare for some of our more senior staff members
• Medicash Employee Assistance programme for all staff
• Pension scheme
• Life Cover @ 3 x annual salary
• Corporate Benefits Scheme with Motorpoint Arena
This position is suited to a confident professional with first class interpersonal and motivational skills and the passion to help drive the firm forwards. In return we are offering a highly competitive remuneration package and career progression prospects.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Claire Bate at eNL on 0121 454 1004 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your most up to date CV.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Residential Conveyancing vacancies throughout West and East Midlands. If you are a Residential Conveyancer looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Residential Conveyancers who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).