Employment Lawyer, Suffolk – 3+ - Salary £35,000 - £45,000 DOE – Established Suffolk based practice - To apply please call Cassie on 0121 454 1004 and quote Ref: 9856
• An established practice has identified the need for a well-rounded Employment Solicitor to join the firm and advise on all types of employment related matters.
• Applications are sought from Employment Lawyers with at least 3 years PQE in handling their own caseload of employment matters including contentious and non-contentious related cases.
• You will have a proven track record of undertaking a mixture of employment related cases such as drafting contracts of employment and policies, reviewing contractual documents, drafting settlement agreements and advising on redundancy.
• As the chosen Employment Solicitor you will be acting on wrongful dismissal, whistleblowing, advising on redundancy.
• Salary will be dependent on experience and benefits package will include pension contribution, private healthcare and death in service is on offer from this established and growing practice.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your most up to date CV.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Employment vacancies throughout East Anglia. If you are an Employment Lawyer looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Employment Solicitor who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).