Employment Solicitor, 3-6 years PQE, Bristol – Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Employment Solicitor to join a top tier firm in Bristol. To apply, please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote ref: 9716.
JOB TITLE: Employment Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: 3+ years PQE
SALARY: £50,000 - £70,000
• A top 100 law firm with an impressive employment department are looking to recruit a talented Employment Solicitor due to their recent success.
• You will take on an existing caseload including both contentious and non-contentious employment matters. You will play a key role in the employment team from day one and increase your responsibilities as the role develops.
• You will already be at associate level in your current role and looking for the next step up to a more senior position. Your knowledge of employment law will be detailed and you will be confident handling your own, busy caseload.
• To be successful in this application, you will need to demonstrate ambition and an appetite for taking on more responsibility in a new role. In addition, business development will play an important factor in this role and if successful, you will be expected to drive networking initiates forward.
• Our client is a well-known name in the legal market and, as such, attracts top quality work. Joining this team will mean you are provided with excellent training and development, in order to further your career in a stimulating and supportive environment.
• The role comes with a competitive salary and a number of attractive benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com attaching your most up to date CV.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Employment Solicitor vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and Wales. If you are a Employment Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Employment Solicitors who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).