Regulatory Solicitor, 2+ PQE, Leeds, Salary £35,000 to £55,000 (DOE) plus extensive benefits. Top 200 Firm – one of the most successful law firms in the North. The Regulatory Team advise clients on a range of matters and are experts in all matters of compliance, from issues regarding data privacy, to ensuring clients are adhering to climate change law. Please note an NQ Solicitor who has gained experience of police station interviews, PACE and interviews under caution will also be considered. To apply or to register your interest, please call Lauren on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref:9707
• The current team offer clear and pragmatic advice to businesses who have compliance questions
• Drafting policies and helping clients develop processes to meet their regulatory obligations
• Carrying out due diligence in commercial transactions
• Advising business and individuals in investigations
• Representing clients who are facing enforcement actions or prosecutions
• The appointed Regulatory Solicitor will be joining a dynamic regulatory team, consisting of some of the region's leading solicitors in this particular field
• Your caseload will have a strong focus on Health, Safety and Environmental regulatory work, however there will be the option to work on some other cases, for example white-collar crime and GDPR regulatory matters if desired
• We invite applications from Regulatory Solicitors with at least two years PQE and strong previous experience in Health, Safety and Environmental regulatory and advisory work
• Impeccable litigation skills are a must, as is an aptitude for building strong and fruitful working relationships with both clients and colleagues
• You will believe in hard work and professionalism combined with a personal touch
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Lauren Harris at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Regulatory Solicitor vacancies throughout the North. If you are a Regulatory Solicitor looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Regulatory Solicitors that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).