Part Time (3 days per week) Private Client Secretary, Leicestershire, , salary is negotiable according to experience, plus extensive benefits, , including a discretionary bonus scheme which rewards for exceptional performance, as well as a bonus scheme on offer to all staff, 25 days holiday and flexible working. Nationally and internationally recognised law firm. To apply or to register your interest, please call Theresa on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref:9657
• Administer filing
• Opening, closing and retrieval of client files
• Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
• Make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary
• Carry out additional tasks as and when required
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Previous experience as a Private Client Secretary
• Experience in all aspects of Conveyancing transactions to include taking instructions to progress files from exchange of contracts through to completion with minimal supervision to including preparing all the necessary documentation
• Accurate and numerate
• Good accurate typing skills
• Computer skills – good working knowledge of MS office
• Communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing
• Proven ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning firm with outstanding benefits in a highly supportive atmosphere, working with a Director and the wider Private Client team.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Theresa Lucas at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Legal Secretary, Legal Assistant, Legal Cashier and Legal PA vacancies throughout the UK. If you are an experienced Legal Secretary, Legal Assistant, Legal Cashier or a Legal PA looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to http://www.enllegal.co.uk/candidate-registration.php to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Legal Secretaries, Legal Assistants, Legal Cashiers or Legal PA's that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £100 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).