Employment Solicitor, Nottinghamshire – 3+ PQE – sought after to join this progressive practice on a part time basis of 3 days a week. Salary £DOE – To apply please call Cassie on 0121 454 1004 and quote Ref: 9337
• An opportunity has arisen within an established practice in Nottinghamshire for an experienced Employment Solicitor to join the firm on a part time basis of around 3 days a week.
• Knowledgeable across all aspects of employment law, the appointed Employment Solicitor will be well versed in providing advice on both contentious and non-contentious related employment matters such as unfair dismissal, compromise agreements, TUPE, drafting contracts of employment, redundancy and discrimination.
• As the chosen Employment Solicitor you will be self-sufficient and possess the capability to manage your own caseload of matters as well as undertake business development and networking activities to further enhance the employment services within the local market.
• Ideal Employment Solicitors will have at least 3 years PQE and be able to use their own initiative as well as cover some litigation work.
• Perfect opportunity for an Employment Solicitor who is looking for new challenge and a part time position of 3 days a week.
• Established practice with an excellent reputation for the services they provide. Providing services to both businesses and individuals, this firm is well placed to provide both professional and supportive advice to a range of clients.
• Salary dependent on experience!
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your most up to date CV.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Employment vacancies throughout the Midlands and East Anglia region. If you are an Employment Lawyer looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Employment Lawyer who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).